Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nine years ago today....

....Dan and I became husband and wifey. It really does feel like yesterday and I am so happy that we still have teenage-like crushes on each other! You know how the old adage goes, time flies when your having fun!

Life is full of ups and downs but they are all so much better when you have a best friend to enjoy it with.


Some reasons why Dan is amazing (too many to list them all, here is a short list)


*He is an amazing companion who always puts me first.
*He is the best Dad I could have ever hoped for for my children. Takes care of our babies just as much as I have except for the breast feeding of course.
*He scours the internet looking for yummy and nutritious meals to cook for our family, and has them hot and ready when I get home from night classes.
*He works and studies endlessly for the benefit of our family.
*He isn't ashamed to wear a PTA shirt to the gym!

All these years together and we still can't coordinate a picture together!






He loves me so and listens to me even when I ramble on and on about things that are of zero interest to him. Here is the proof: He bought me the 88 color palette that I desperately wanted! He knows my obsession with makeup of course but to be so specific really surprised me!!! Not only the 88 palette but also two gel pot liners! Such a sweetie!!!



I know he wasn't as thrilled at his gift but he is so difficult to shop for. Since I'm a skin care junkie, I picked what I would want if I was a man. I know, I'm no fun- Christmas will be better. He's so kind though, he says he likes it.

I love you Daniel!

Mrs. Brogger