Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congratulations Maria!

Mel, Me, Pam, Maria, Diana and Sara lounging.

Me and Maria @ Harlot in S.F. on Day 1


A moonlight toast...


The view from our cottage.

So, one of my sweetie beatie friends who I love dearly is getting married. Congrats Maria! Love you lots. She’ll be married June 6th in Italy.

The sad part is that I was supposed to be there. I’m not going. : (
She told me the other day that I’m still on the programs for the wedding. It was like a stake through my heart. You see here’s the quick version of the story: I said yes to being a bridesmaid because she is one of my dearest friends, plus she’s super fabulous and so anything associated with her is sure to be super fabulous plus, it’s in Italy. Duh! Well at the time, it was no problem until Ben’s team at Shriners said that they were going to move up his surgery from fall ’08 to summer ’08.

Needless to say priorities are priorities and my friend understands this, (remember I said she’s supafab) but it’s still sad.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I know you will have an awesome time, would be there if I could, shake it wildly on the dance floor. Seriously though, you’ll have an incredible group of friends with you and I’m sorry to miss it.


I decided to post some pics of her three day bridal fete. It was an insanely luxurious and pampering time in Tomales Bay. Again, congratulations Maria!

By the way, many thanks to those who have sent their blessings and prayers to my precious Mr. Fox (Ben… ‘cause he’s foxy)
I have had lots of calls, in person, and emails about him and I really appreciate them all.