Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Eric Daniel preparing for the big day!




My little mouse turned 8 yesterday! We celebrated the day by taking his class cupcakes and juice. Not just any cupcakes btw, delicious itty bitty gourmet cupcakes in 3 varieties: boston creme, black forest and German chocolate. Needless to say, Mommy chose those because if she's going to pig out on leftovers, it's got to be good stuff.
Later in the day we picked up some crickets for Jim Carey. Jim Carey is the leopard gecko Eric recieved as a gift from my mom for his 7th bday. After that, we picked up Papa Murphy's for dinner, his choice.
I decided to post these pictures because these were some of the ones I chose for his baptism invitation. I think he looks like such a big boy. He's so handsome! He had his interview with Obispo Emmett tonight. He is so ready for Saturday!