Sunday, July 13, 2008

GOOOOOOAL!!!!!

Yesterday Peter and Ben had their first soccer games of the season. They both looked positively adorable in their little uniforms. In fact, the entire teams of the 3-4 year olds were too cute. Every kid despite what team they were on, followed the ball every where it went. It was a mob that went back and forth throughout the game.

My camera is not working like it should be and it's time for a new one. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post of my future MLS players this week. I will buy a new one before next week's games but in the mean time I am happy to report that each of the Brogger Boys scored a goal!

My brother Peter is coaching Peter's team and it's really special for him to have his soccer loving uncle as his coach. Needless to say these guys had quite a fan base with a total of 12 people coming out to watch them. We are ardent soccer fans so my family wouldn't miss the games for anything! Lots of fun!