Monday, October 27, 2008

Silly thoughts

The pictures I posted as a Halloween slideshow are just random Halloween pics of the boys through the years. I will admit that I am a little nostalgic of the days when they were all teeny tiny. When Sam didn't have any hair and when Ben was a chubby little biscuit that sat still for 25+ minutes while I transformed him into the sweetest little lion I ever did see, when Eric thought I was the ultimate in "cool" (I've faded slightly there). Or when Peter spent his days in a costume regardless of the season. They still are pretty much babies and we have lots of fun but I just remember how much fun they were at about 18 months old and think how cool it would be to have them all that age if only for a moment. (I do realize that that would mean quadruplets and I know I'm not up for that- just a daydream I'm entertaining right now)

By the way, funny story of Sam today:

He brought me a half empty bottle of water and asked me to open it. Of course I thought nothing of it and figured he was thirsty so I opened it and walked away to do some laundry. When I walked back into the living room I noticed he was peeing into the bottle! I guess I shouldn't be such a "convenience oriented" mother and actually walk my kids to the nearest bathroom. With little boys though, an empty water bottle can come in handy sometimes!