Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day fun

It's almost bedtime but I thought I'd blog now that I have the chance. Eric and Peter are spending the night with my aunt, Ben is sleeping over at my parent's house and Sammy is sleeping. Like everyone else we had a busy and fun day. Our afternoon consisted of playing soccer tennis at the park, coming home to play baseball and then going in to watch football and finishing it off with a King's game. Oh and yeah, we ate turkey!


My Dad always chooses a big turkey and this year was a record at 29 lbs. It was so yummy. Peter always wants a leg.



No one else let me take a picture of them, everyone was so wiggly that I eventually gave up until later on when I tried to get a good pic of the brothers. This did not go very well either. Four wiggly, sleepy brothers are a difficult subject. This is what it went like:







The good news is that Dan and I got a couple of pictures together which almost never happens, here we are in a lovey dovey moment- me and my handsome hubby.