Monday, May 4, 2009

The days of our lives...

I am happy to report that I am doing better. Of course, we aren't looking forward to the upcoming surgery but I am much better with the idea of it. I know that God will continue to show mercy and grace to our family.

The first pictures are of an earth day picnic in kindergarten. Ben is so cute!




Now we move on to our Wednesday's....with the Scouts! Seriously, let me just say that this has become one of the highlights of my week. These guys are awesome! It is so much fun to get to know them and work on achieving something meaningful together. Obviously, this was a soccer game.



Here we are ready for a fun day of bowling. This day was a little tricky-- keeping an eye on a group of frisky, fiesty, boys in a crowded public place is quite a job! Although I must say I LOVE the beautiful diversity represented by our group.
The little Brogger boys love to tag along....





And this is so random (but fun) David Bromstad from HGTV was in Sac to promote a new line of environment friendly paints and dropped by the station to talk about it. He was really sweet.