Monday, May 18, 2009

Fishing & Fun








This past Saturday Dan packed up the four foxes and went trout fishing. He is a very brave man! I had to work so I couldn't make it but made Dan take pictures for me. They had a great time and caught two fish they cooked up for dinner!

It was part of "Kids Catch a Smile Day" a really great event for families with a child with a disability. There were lots of activities to keep the boys entertained. One thing that Sam was not a fan of was the clown. Poor clown! He's the sweetest man ever (the Shriner's staple, that brings so many kids joy at clinic appointments) and felt so sad that Sam was horrified by him.



It was a very busy day for the boys because later we went to my friend Bliss's sons birthday party. Mikel turned three and had a great birthday at a super fun place. Needless to say everyone slept well that night!



Sam was terrified of all the decor and didn;t want to walk past the giant spongebob jumper to go to the restroom. I finally carried him over and he was so happy he thanked me with a kiss!